Anne and Pam are pleased you think they can help you. Please have a look around at all they have to support you and your children with maths.
Home Education Maths (Primary/K-6)
We have devised our Rainbow Ladder Maths (RLM) to fully support you in facilitating your child's maths learning. Quite simply, this is a large set of carefully graded, fun activities that cover all fundamental maths concepts and more. Thus, ensuring your child will become a competent mathematician with a ‘can do’ attitude to maths.
Home Education Maths (Lower Secondary/7-9)
Following requests from subscribers of our Rainbow Ladder Maths (Primary), we developed these activities, which expand and build upon the activities found there. Upon completion, your child will have all the tools he/she needs to successfully embark on a formal Maths program such as GCSE, IGCSE, International Baccalaureate or the equivalent in your country.
Our website was initially designed to support you when you have to help your child with his/her homework. We understand that maths looks different these days. We are here to de-mystify the differences and point out similarities to the maths you learnt.
Trainee and Newly Qualified teachers
This area of our website is a place that will support you as you take your first steps along your teaching journey. You are not alone if you worry about whether your lessons are rooted in sound mathematical principles. Anne and Pam are early maths specialists and are here to support you in ensuring your lessons support your pupil’s future maths learning and ensure conceptual understanding.
- “As unschoolers, we have valued the flexibility of your program. Once I know what fundamental basic I am facilitating, I can adapt the activity to happen anywhere I like; our kitchen; our garden or even the forest!” Unschooling Mum (UK)
- “The Rainbow Ladder is logical and easy to use. I particularly like that there is no comparison to school. No, ‘they should be able to do this by 6’ just ‘your child needs to be confident in this area before moving to the next.” HW (Bristol)
- “The principles used are evidence based and more importantly the activities are fun. We have enjoyed using things such as Lego and huge chalk squares to learn about numbers.” Home Educator (USA)
- “I came across i2i Maths after trying many maths programs to help my daughter who has dyscalculia. A lot of these programmes were on-line, ‘shiny’ and full of noises. They were also very expensive. The strengths of i2i maths are its simplicity and its use of fun activities, while getting right to the basics then building on those strong mathematical foundations.” Home Educator (UK)
- “I really recommend buying into this program. You are supporting an independent business and also will have the wonderful Anne and Pam to support you if ever you need them!” Mum (UK)
- “Through the use of i2i Maths, my daughter now has her confidence back. With this gentler program, she is learning every single day. Happily I am getting a year’s access here for the price I was paying elsewhere for a month. Bargain!” DC (UK)
- “After spending time looking over the materials in your Rainbow Ladder Maths, I find them to be inspiring and mathematically sound.” Maths Education Teacher (USA)
- “It is exciting to be able to access such amazing resources. I have used many of your key strategies and all of my Grade 3 children did exceptionally well on a provincial test. One child with learning challenges who was assessed at grade 1-2 scored mid grade 3.” Educator (Canada)